* What's all this about wanting haircut pictures? It's the SAME haircut, see Carnival pics back in Feb.
* Oh, wait, you must have been too distracted by my sexay ass to notice how sexay my haircut was. Will post pics soon as I have a moment of peace and sanity. (October?)
* Today was Senior Sports Day, and BLUE HOUSE WON! YAAAAAYYYY! Chas got 3 medals, Sam dropped the ball right before the finish line in the ball and spoon race and was VERY cross. He got a medal in a relay though. Well done boys!
* On Sports Day, everyone does not get a medal. Some get five, and some cry. But Sports Day isn't everything. You get house points and prizes for academics, etc, etc, all year. I realise that some schools have non-competitive sports where there are no losers? I can understand that. But I also think that learning to lose, even when you have been practicing the damn ball and spoon for months, is an important life skill. Sam sucked it up nicely.
* I am thinking of being a more serious writer, when I get a grip and have less to do. That would mean checking my spelling and writing about serious topics and so on. I might even have ads. Hmmm. Suggestions?
* This is bullet number six, and I will never think of seven more things to write. I am pooped.
* I seem to be having a party on Sunday. How did this happen? Bring food and beverages if you're coming! And tell everyone, in case I have forgotten.
* HEYYY I could make everyone fold laundry! Awesome.
* I am going to the dentist tomorrow, with my very first cavity. Seriously. I have had perfect teeth up till now. And Chas has chipped one of his, so we're going together.
* We are officially on holiday until further notice. Sean is in charge of booking our tickets so I don't yet know when we are heading out. I hope the boys don't miss too much school, cuz maaaan.
* Will be job-hunting in England. I know, mad as a loon, but I ALWAYS get a great job when I need one, so I am confident. Will let you know how that goes!
* Must write new Resume.
* Oh look!! Thirteen!