Skip to main content
Trini Christmas in Surrey, in November.....
- Parang and Soca and an inter-generational winin' contest
- Garlic Pork
- ONE Set Ah Trinis (which, as we all know, is different from AH set ah Trinis)
- All Fours Tournament with much bawling and accusation
- Beautiful Trini Children everywhere dancing and riding bikes THROUGH the melee. Trini Children are really the most beautiful!
- Food like peas
- Some English Spouses And Friends
- Heating On HIGH
- HAIL the following morning. The boys ran out and brought some inside, where it melted and made little puddles
- Coming home, tired, to a messy house, is A-OK
- And now, it's turned COLD. Proper thermal undies weather
- I'll work up a sweat washing out garlic pork jars and fudge pots that have been sitting there since the Saturday morning rush, and hanging up Christmas cards on a ribbon. NOW I feel Christmassy! What radio station is online and has parang? One hundred? Please advise.