- Chas will be THIRTEEN tomorrow! He's got style. He's got muscle. He's got armpit hair. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON! I am in awe of you.
- Sean left for work this morning, and we miss him. See you in a couple of months, LoveChicken!
- I am listening to sad songs.
- I wish I could GPS tag my grandmother. She's as nutty as a fruitcake.
- I know forty year-olds who are 'older' than my gran. She's ninety-four.
- The weather is CRAP. But my vase of tulips is lovely.
- Asparagus is good.
- Sam says that bagels are a world-changing invention.
- I'm going to the Tibetan Buddhist Meditation Centre this morning, to contemplate nothing.
- And I'm starting the Yoga Journal 21 Day Challenge, which actually started 2 weeks ago but I've been saving up the lessons. Check it out! I love Yoga Journal magazine, even though the ads can be a little "Buy these products for instant Nirvana!" I think it's a great magazine.
- It's so hard to find a decent slip-in photo album! I need new ones, because rainforest damp got into them and some of the photos are ruined. It's so nice going through photos!
- I have nothing to read. Suggestions Welcome.
- Good home wanted for lively female hamster. We have two, and they are not getting along.
And there I was thinking I had nothing to say! Happy Thursday everyone!
See more at Thursday Thirteen