- Remind self that it's for a kids' science magazine
- Delete long words
- Delete, Delete, Delete
- Make cup of tea
- See what's up on facebook
- Text friend
- Head to school and search lost and found for Max's jacket lining
- Pour olive oil in hair for supreme deep conditioning, HUZZAH!
- Decide not to go for walk smelling like salade du chef
- Email department store re: purchasing new lining for Max instead of whole damn winter coat
- Nother cup of tea? Don't mind if I do
- See if anything exciting has happened on facebook since nine o'clock
- It hasn't
- But article seems to be shaping up, all by itself. Weird, that!
Wednesday, 5 October 2011
How to Finish Writing That Article
See? Sometimes a little procrastination can go a long way. Writing for ten-year-olds is NOT like writing for grownups, and wandering round the primary school looking in the lost and found bins of EVERY SINGLE CLASS was actually quite inspiring. Think like a child! Olive oil head massage I totally recommend as well, because, wow. Now, if I can finish this article today, I can get a sticker.