- Summer is here! Lovely, warm, breezy and bright. Yay!
- I'm all done working at the Arts College, and I miss it. I have a little time off now to do whatever I want, and then it'll be the half term holiday.
- So far, anything I want has been: Long walks on beach with friends. Popping over to friends for tea. Them popping over here. Lots of laughing, and a little ranting about stressful situations. Then more laughing, because that's what we do best.
- Reading books recommended to me by the boys.
- I've been meaning to submit queries to magazines with my brilliant ideas for articles, but I keep putting it off. Why? Because I am STILL scared of the rejection, and the never hearing back. Even though I know it's all part of the job. I will get a grip today though, and send some.
- I have so many things to do, and now that I'm getting to the end of the week I'm thinking "Where did the time go?"
- I wonder what my next temp job will be? I hope it's good. I wish I could make enough money writing not to have to wonder that. I better write those queries, eh?
- My 'Office', the space in the kitchen where my work stuff lives, is SO TIDY. I should take a picture. It won't last. I need to tidy my desk too. Tidying is a way of procrastinating so I won't have to write queries.
- I should write queries first, before I do anything else. It is the most important thing.
- Maybe I'll have a cup of tea.
- Or coffee... Yeah, coffee.
- Mmmmm... Brasso Seco Coffee!
Thursday, 24 May 2012
When did I last do a Thursday Thirteen? What a coincidence, there are so many things buzzing round in my brain, and today is Thursday, so HERE GOES!