* Working for myself, in my own studio, where my recuperating son can sprawl on the floor with his colouring book and a packet of juice.
* I love my work, even though no-one wants to buy art around here these days. Christmas is coming, and sales will be good then.
* My family. My extended family. My in-law family. My family's friends, and my friends' family. My husband's second cousin's ex-wife's family (hi guys!).
* Sunshine. Breezy blue-sky days.
* Whiskers on kittens. Truly!
* The sea. Pisces through and through, that's me!
* Hiking in the bush. Getting muddy and sweaty and smelling like a goat. My Land's End shoes, ooh they are wonderful.
* Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix. "Homemade" Cookies in 20 minutes!!
* Music. My musical family.
* I love reading to my boys. Revisiting all of my childhood favorites through them.
* My Levis Superlow Wide Leg Jeans.
* Flip-flops. Also known as "Go-Forwards".
* Travelling. I travelled so much before I got married. One day I will do it again, but I am okay with being settled while the boys are little.
* Good Books. Most recent: Isabel Allende's "Ines Of My Soul" was sooo good, I might just read it all over again. True story of an amazing woman's life. Her "Eva Luna" was really good too. I really enjoyed "The Historian" by Elizabeth Kostova (was that the name?) A Dan-Brown-Ish scary adventure with Vampires. Good fun, and not VERY scary. (I am a wuss.) (No Steven King for me!) We inherited a heap of Terry Pratchett books recently, which have some pearls in them to make you giggle and think. I am re-reading "The Once And Future King", by T H White, to the boys. Excellent book.
* My new kitchen cupboards. Love love love!
* My Crockpot. Old and rusty and the handles and knob have fallen off, but damn it's good.
* My Car, Lola Corolla. Where we eat Granola.
* Friends popping in. Especially if they bring good books. Hint, hint!
* My Bloggy Buddies.
* Weekends. Holidays.
And what makes YOUR heart sing?